- Get familiar with the ACT by reading the practice booklet, knowing the subjects and topics covered in the exam, and taking several practice tests.
- Learn time management before the test day. This will help you know how much time you should be spending on each question.
- For the mathematics test, develop a consistent strategy for tackling each question. Also, you should go to the test venue with an ACT-approved calculator.
- For the reading test, you need to learn how to read fast, identify key ideas, and form answers to the questions before looking at available answers.
- For the science test, learn to find relevant information and answer questions without bogging down into the passage details.
Do you have questions about ACT or how to prepare for the exam? Please, get in touch with us now. We’ll be happy to provide answers to all your questions.